Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternative for AdSense ??
I think this is one question every AdSense publisher thinks about. Is there any really good ppc networks out there ? I heard Yahoo is back with another PPC program.
Angel
I don't think there is any alternatives for AdSense. Either they have restrictions like you need to have 30k+ traffic or if not value per click is so low.

Dodgy Big Grin
You can try InfoLinks. Even though they don't pay anywhere near what AdSense pay. I would just move to affiliate networks. Unless you have a big professional looking site which you can use to apply for a PPC network like Tribal Fusion there aren't any good optiosn out there.

Code:
To be considered for acceptance into the Tribal Fusion Ad Network, publishers must have:

A minimum of 500,000 unique users per month
Highly targeted, relevant and regularly updated content for which the publisher is directly responsible
A professional and attractive site design
An active user base
Its own top-level domain URL
(11-03-2012, 04:46 AM)MoonLight Wrote: I think this is one question every AdSense publisher thinks about. Is there any really good ppc networks out there ? I heard Yahoo is back with another PPC program.
Big Grin I dont know about Yahoo. Maybe they straightened out but they were absolutely terrible a couple of years ago about tracking money spent on advertising campaigns I had $200.00 they could not tell me where it went. Hell, I know where it went in their deep pockets!
I have seen several other PPC advertising companies but truthfully as much as I hate google at least I feel they keep up with spending and earnings halfway decent.
This is 2016, I can tell you that still there aren't a good AdSense alternative out there. I think if you get booted from AdSense then best option is get into Amazon or CPA.